Monday 14 December 2009

The Software

  • From using my prior knowledge i was capable of using the mac computers efficiantly as i have worked on them previously using imovie but instead we used a programme - Final Cut Express however still using the macs.
  • Using this programme i learnt how to cut and edit efficiantly, creating my first animatic. From this i then progressed to producing my film trailer, where i learnt how to cut and edit audio as well as visual footage. I have also learnt how to use transitions, filter and title sequencing.
  • I found Final cut had a wide and useful range of tools which i was able to use to cut and edit my footage quick and easy. Adding transitions also fairly easy as well as filters, effects and sound effects which were suitable for many genres.
  • However using this software was sometimes difficult to navigate and i found it fairly time consuming  when it came to moving all the cut clips around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers